You are responsible to read our market rules thoroughly.
1. VENDORS NOT ALLOWED TO SMOKE IN OUR MARKET PREMISES. We are providing our community with a family/ pet-friendly, and healthy market place.
2. THE SALE, USE, AND CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED AT OUR MARKETS.
3. This is NOT A FLEA MARKET event. However, many resales will be permitted, including fair trade items. All vendors applying for the market have to be approved by manager.
4. EXCLUSIVITY WILL ONLY APPLY TO third party vendors of a particular brand (i.e. there will not be two Origami Owl vendors, LulaRoe, Scentsy, etc, at the same market), and other products at manager’s discretion. These third party vendors MUST PREPAY for whole season.
5. ALL Vendors are required to furnish their own canopy, tables, and FOUR weights of 20 lbs each for holding canopy down. No anchoring of canopy to the ground allowed.
6. Market hours are 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Vendors may begin set-up at 7:00 a.m. but no later than 8:15 a.m. NO UNLOADING/ SETTING UP AFTER 8:20AM. All vendors MUST break down beginning at 3 p.m. and be out by 4 p.m. All vendors MUST clean their spaces before leaving. No trash left behind, please.
7. Unload, park car for the day, and then set up: In the morning, vendors pulling in with their vehicles must drop off everything in their assigned space and then go park their vehicle right away to prevent traffic jams. Vendors need to check in with the market manager when arrive for their spot. PLEASE DO NOT PARK AROUND THE MARKET, ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS. THE MORE SPACES OPEN THE MORE CUSTOMERS.
8. Any literature given out must be picked up in the booth space, there will be no literature handed out while walking around the event. Equally, no yelling at passersby to come visit your booth. Please be courteous.
9. FOOD: All vendors preparing and serving food on site must comply with general liability insurance, all required permits and licenses, including the Food Mobile Permit of City of WH. Contact WH City Hall for your FMP. All vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting all sales tax.
10. FOOD: Any packaged food items that fall under the Florida Cottage Food Law must follow the state’s guidelines: www.freshfromflorida.com.
11. CFEV is not responsible nor accountable for any refunds for any event cancellations that are out of our control such as: bad weather, pandemics, and local government shut downs. No refund/ No credit.
12. SOLICITATION OF MARKET VENDORS BY NON-VENDORS IS NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT MANAGER APPROVAL. ALL VENDORS MUST REFUSE TO TAKE ANY SOLICITATION AND REPORT IT TO MARKET MANAGER IMMEDIATELY.
13. Monthly vendor fee for fresh goods, artisans, crafters, vintage, fair trade goods, local authors, gourmet products, cottage industry, etc, is $70. (See #17 for fee discounts.) All designated spaces are 10×10 and don’t include electricity. Electricity will be provided with an extra $5 charge per day and is very limited. You must notify market manager ahead to reserve the electricity if available. Single date fees are $45 per one 10×10 space in these categories if space is available. Only the space is provided; you must provide 10×10 canopy, and any necessary tables, chairs, etc.
14. Food vendors (cold or hot / non-cottage industry) under a canopy, or with small cart are $110 per month ($60 single date). Food trucks are $150 per month ($80 single date.)
15. Small local biz, companies, and non-profit organizations are $100 per month (one space). “Small” is defined as 5 employees or less. Single date fee is $60 per one 10×10 space.
16. Large companies, corporations, and non-profit organizations are $200 per month for one space ($120 single date). “Large” is defined as 6 employees or more.
17. SAVE RENT MONEY WHEN PREPAID QUARTERLY!
A. $170 per one space for rule #13.
B. $300 food vendor under one canopy, $420 for food truck. Applies to rule #14.
C. $280 for one space for rule #15.
D. $550 for one space for rule #16.
18. Vendors submitting payment for event are committed to attending it and there will be NO REFUNDS/NO CREDIT if they canceled.
19. Vendors committed for event: NO SHOW – NO CALL will be excluded from future events and will not get a refund if they have credit balance available.
20. BOUNCED CHECKS: Vendors will be charged a $50 inconvenience fee on top of their rental fee for any bad checks, and will be required to send only money orders after that to pay for their space(s).
After you are approved, please send your application with payment, check or money order to: Central Florida Event Vendors, 523 7th St NE, Winter Haven, FL. 33881. (Note this is NOT the location of the markets; the markets are held in downtown Winter Haven’s park blocks.)
We no longer take Paypal payments due to changes in their Seller’s Policy.
Contact market manager, Sergio Cruz, at 863ArtFest@gmail.com or, if this is urgent please text or call 863-258-3561.